Travellers’ Voice Magazine are currently recruiting a Sales Consultant / Business Development Representative
Travellers’ Voice Magazine is the only national publication in Ireland with a key focus on the positive promotion of the Traveller community; it has been in print since 1992.
The Sales Consultant will collaborate with the magazine team to link between advertisers and articles lined up for print. They position will also require the successful candidate to develop executive marketing plans so that state service providers can communicate directly through Travellers’ Voice magazine. The primary responsibility is to increase magazine subscriptions and advertising revenue and to elevate the Travellers’ Voice brand.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via phone calls and emails
- Arranging meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Gathering market and customer information
- Creatively overcoming objections with a view to getting clients to promote their service
- Creating detailed proposal documents to further entice agencies and businesses to advertise
- Gaining a clear understanding of client business and requirements
- Fluent level of English, both written and spoken
- Customer Service experience
- Strong written communication ability
- Experience in a similar position
- A Third Level qualification in relevant disciplines or equivalent experiences
- Have a full clean driving license
This is a 35 hours per week position with a salary of circa €32,000 + plus commission. All Applicants must submit their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5 PM Friday January 27th 2023. This position is subject to Shortlisting.
Travellers’ Voice Magazine is an Involve CLG initiative. Involve CLG is an equal rights employer.